Wednesday 2 November 2011

October winners


Good Morning everyone, it's time for some winners, so here are the names Mr Random org., selected for us:

Winner of the lovely collection of goodies from Crimson Cloud is.........

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Sue


And the stamps from Penny Black...........

Squirrel


Jack


Mueppi


Congratulations to you all, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys before 9th November when any unclaimed prizes will be re-drawn.

I will be back on Sunday with November's challenge when we start off our new look challenge, for those of you who missed what's going on you can check it all out here.


6 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely work! I have been a watcher of the challenges as I don't own many P Black stamps. I think it is super that you are opening them up and I look forward to joining in. Happy November and thanks.
Jane x

Squirrel x said...

Oh my word! Cannot tell you how thrilled I am guys, thanks so much. Off to email Brenda right NOW, lol! Hugs, Sxx

Scrumplescrunch said...

OMG Brenda, what a surprise I had this morning to see that my card is a winner I am thrilled to pieces, I have a huge smile on my face, and it is going to stay there ALL day! Thank you so very very much, and thank you to Crimson Cloud too.
Smiles:) more Smiles:)

mueppi said...

I`m so happy! Thank you so much for the good news!
Have a great day!
Hugs Gisela

Cindy Adkins said...

I just came over from Sue's blog! Such gorgeous creations here!!!
XO
Cindy

mueppi said...

Thank you Brenda
today my win is coming!
Hugs Gisela